Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, June 28, 2008

2weeks passed so fast and i've already completed the 2nd modules for my bridging lessons in Sma (school of management).... Still waiting for my results to come next week.. Hopefully my POManagement will pass... Its been very hectic weeks for me as i need to attend classes four times a week... wEekends are burnt (damn... its 9am to 5pm)... i have to withstand for another 3 more weeks and i can have a break.. !!
(really grateful to pinky tellin me abt this sch)
Really excited making new friends in the school... and im really fortunate that my classmates are really helpful and nice... =) Have already made a number of new friends in school... hehe... so i do not worry abt school project group mates..
Hopefully to complete the whole degree by end of next year.. and be able to qualify for the desired job i want to start on... that is buyer job in a big organization... or maybe brand executive.... another level which i really aiming for.. hopefully this time im lucky enough to get in to gain more knowledge and experience...

6/28/2008 11:52:00 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.I AM.

.DIsGuiSeD.AnGel.BroKen.HeArT.

.MY STORY.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS....
.LOVES.

Cutie
Sonia
Pinky
Saman
Chui
Mich
Jia
.FLOOD ME.


eXTReMe Tracker

.epitome.

I II III IV V f_d@lj, wic.com

.memories.