Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, March 30, 2008

yea... LONG LONG TIME AGO.... =) didn't realise it till now ...months till today...
anyhow updates of My liFE:
(1) setup own online "biz" ...http://essycloset.livejournal.com (due to this i don't have alot of
time to update here....wahaha...bzbzbz)
(2) Applied for Degree course (marketing) @ SIM... hopefully I can get through (**cross
fingers**) sch will start July - 3years course.... =(
(3) Will be helping Aunt to sell satay @ Whampoa...wahaha.. gd experience? nah.. just for the $$
(4) What else but busying with WORK?
I hope all of us do have an Aim / Goal... As for me, i have come to a stage where i felt that im stagnant at this level... So yea, time to upgrade and learn new things before I'm too old for that... Age is catching up & before I step into my 30's, Im gonna achieve whatever goals i have...
Reality just suxs..........
Still im enjoying LIFE....
** I hope you enjoy your life too... Hmm.. yea i guess so, as what she's told me....

3/30/2008 03:07:00 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.I AM.

.DIsGuiSeD.AnGel.BroKen.HeArT.

.MY STORY.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS....
.LOVES.

Cutie
Sonia
Pinky
Saman
Chui
Mich
Jia
.FLOOD ME.


eXTReMe Tracker

.epitome.

I II III IV V f_d@lj, wic.com

.memories.