Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!! Hope everybody will be in gd health for this year... As for me, i hope for success....

Did a competition on December 2007... good experience for me although i did not win... I'm also relieved that i did not win cos i still have to work! imagine to do up a garment within a week (which is really impossible la!) Had made new friends as well as catching up with ex junior schmates ... Realised that this new fren of mine knew my ex-colleague and my another fren as well... wat a small world! Had really great fun on that day cos its my turn to be the contestant instead of working ... wahaha...

Photobucket
Betty (Junior) .... WeiQi (new fren) .... while waiting for us to get ready our hair and makeup

Photobucket
THis cute little ger is the kid im working with... Pretty?

Photobucket
WeiQi, me and Desmine.... Us after the makeups ..... desmine is just my helper for the day...

Photobucket
Me and Dez during rehearsal.. before makeup

Photobucket
Me and the little ger... during rehearsal break


Photobucket
Us again!!



Photobucket
Me, Dez, WQ, betty... betty is WQ's helper.......




Photobucket
During the show.. middle is the ger's mum... all of us got ready for the show to start!!


Yeap... this is a result of a big fall on Sunday at home!!! Becos my mum mopped the floor and its too slippery ..... thanks to her i got this for 3 days!.... and after a week i still had to wrap my leg again cos it haven recover yet!!!


Photobucket




A new year means a new start of everything... so warehouse auntie cook all these for us children to eat!!! We always had such meals whenever there's celebrations

Photobucket
Orh bi beh.... this is cook by Auntie! very nice and shiok ar...!


Photobucket
Egg noodle... with her secret receipe sauce.... although its simple but its damn nice can..... looks like maggie mee but taste much better den maggie...


Photobucket
See my colleague eat until so shiok like that.... wahahaha....


Photobucket
THis is the great woman behind all those dishes... wahaha... i secretly snap this... =) ....


Photobucket
Me at work ... listening to radio cos very bored!!!!


Photobucket
My new look 2008...!!!! had hair cuts at bishan with my kaki.. Michelle...!!! we had the same bangs ... haha.. mine just a bit of difference at the side...........

1/01/2008 11:32:00 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.I AM.

.DIsGuiSeD.AnGel.BroKen.HeArT.

.MY STORY.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS....
.LOVES.

Cutie
Sonia
Pinky
Saman
Chui
Mich
Jia
.FLOOD ME.


eXTReMe Tracker

.epitome.

I II III IV V f_d@lj, wic.com

.memories.